Our Bring Your Own Malware Challenge is Back!
- We are hosting the Bring Your Own Malware Challenge at a series of upcoming events.
- Bring it to InfoSec in London, Gartner Security Summit in Maryland and of course, Black Hat in July.
- The rules are simple, you have to plan ahead, but we have a cash prize.
That’s right. We’ll be hosting our BYOM aka Bring Your Own Malware Challenge once again, and it will first be showcased at InfoSec Europe 2017 – Booth M130.
We are challenging all security professionals to participate, bring the most damaging malware, and use it to try and escape a micro-VM on a Bromium-protected endpoint LIVE, at our booth. But beware, anyone who is at our booth will be able to see everything happening in real time. Because, to be brutally honest, we have nothing to hide and we’re proud of it!
Each participant earns an exclusive BYOM shirt for bragging rights. But more importantly, if any malware escapes from the micro-VM, we’ll give that challenger $5,000 USD.
To partake in all of the malicious fun, all you have to do is stop by our booth and provide a web address where we download and execute in real time.
Not attending InfoSec, but still want to participate?
Don’t you fret. You can still join this daring challenge! You can do one of the following:
- Upload it to our servers at: http://upload.bring-your-own-malware.com, or you can
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll step you through what to do.
And just an FYI…
We use old and vulnerable versions of JAVA, Flash, and IE on Windows machines. You can also bring malware from a recent attack. We will show you how we protect the organization by letting it run in complete hardware-enforced isolation on the endpoint stopping it from infecting endpoint.
Dare to try? Sign up now!
See you at InfoSec!