Advanced Endpoint Security Combines Endpoint Protection, Endpoint Monitoring and Threat Analysis; Protect, Detect and Respond to Advanced Attacks, Zero-Day Threats and Breaches in Real Time
CUPERTINO, Calif. — February 10, 2016 — Bromium®, Inc., the pioneer of next-generation endpoint protection using virtualization, today announced the launch of Bromium Advanced Endpoint Security, which integrates endpoint threat isolation, threat analysis, and its newly introduced continuous host monitoring to enable organizations to protect, detect and respond to targeted attacks, zero-day threats and breaches in real time.
“The introduction of Bromium Advanced Endpoint Security marks a strategic step forward for our company and sets the bar for next-generation endpoint protection,” said Ian Pratt, co-founder and CEO, Bromium. “Bromium endpoint security is already trusted by the world’s largest enterprises and governments as the only way to defeat targeted, zero-day attacks that routinely bypass every other security product. Now Bromium is able to uniquely secure enterprises across the entire threat life cycle, extending our unparalleled protection and threat analysis with powerful capabilities to quickly detect and respond to attacks.”
In the report, Designing an Adaptive Security Architecture for Protection From Advanced Attacks1, Gartner analysts Neil MacDonald and Peter Firstbrook wrote, “Enterprises are overly dependent on blocking and prevention mechanisms that are decreasingly effective against advanced attacks. Comprehensive protection requires an adaptive protection process integrating predictive, preventive, detective and response capabilities.”
“Bromium is expanding internationally to meet demand for ‘no compromise’ next generation endpoint protection that is resilient to targeted, nation-state based attacks that typically utilize zero-day exploits to compromise endpoint systems,” said Simon Crosby, co-founder and CTO, Bromium. “Our ability to scale depends on the expertise of our partners and the trust that our customers place in them. NTT Com Security is just such a partner, and we look forward to working with them globally to meet customer needs.”
Bromium Advanced Endpoint Security includes several modules to deliver the industry’s only complete endpoint protection for an enterprise. Bromium Endpoint Protection leverages micro-virtualization to hardware isolate websites, email, documents, USB and executables to prevent endpoint compromise. Bromium Endpoint Monitoring introduces continuous host monitoring to monitor trusted content for the potentially risky and known bad. Bromium Threat Analysis delivers real-time attack forensics to enable an automated response to security events, improving enterprise-wide security.
The features and benefits of Bromium Advanced Endpoint Security include:
- Proactive Endpoint Protection — Bromium Endpoint Protection utilizes micro-virtualization to hardware isolate untrusted execution of websites, email, files, documents, file sharing, USB and executables, delivering unparalleled endpoint protection from zero-day attacks and advanced persistent threats, even on unpatched machines and untrusted networks.
- Sophisticated Detection to Eliminate Security Gaps — Bromium Endpoint Monitoring introduces continuous host monitoring to provide real-time alerts with comprehensive threat intelligence by monitoring all execution for deviations from “known good” as well as a “known-bad” blacklist of every newly identified attack.
- Real-time Analysis and Introspection — Bromium Threat Analysis leverages real-time events from all enterprise endpoints, correlating global threat intelligence from a Bromium-operated threat cloud to deliver forensic detail for each attack without false positives. Bromium Threat Analysis delivers a continuous feed of “known-bad” and Bromium-detected IOCs to all endpoints, enhancing its ability to detect malicious activity. Bromium-protected endpoints collaborate to help protect the entire enterprise.
- Avoid Time-consuming and Costly Remediation — Micro-virtualization eliminates persistence because each micro-VM is discarded when the task is completed. Hardware isolation separates an attacked system from the enterprise network, preventing malware from pivoting onto other machines. Bromium protected endpoints are secure even when using unpatched or unsupported third-party software.
- Optimization for Windows 10 — Bromium Advanced Endpoint Security extends the in-box virtualization-based security of Windows 10 to deliver the world’s most secure endpoint. Customers should integrate Bromium Advanced Endpoint Security as they roll out Windows 10 to gain enterprise-wide visibility to rapidly detect any breach. In addition, the solution seamlessly extends Windows 10 Device Guard to isolate, defeat and automatically remediate attacks from the Web, untrusted files, executables and thumb drives.
Pricing and Availability
Bromium Advanced Endpoint Security introduces updated pricing for the mainstream market, licensed per device and available now on Windows 7, 8 and 10, as well as Apple OS X.
To learn more about Bromium Advanced Endpoint Security, please visit: http://www.bromium.com/advanced-endpoint-security.html
About Bromium, Inc.
Bromium has pioneered the next generation of endpoint security that eliminates breaches. Just as virtualization transformed IT, Bromium is transforming security with its unique micro-virtualization technology. Bromium provides the world’s most advanced endpoint security, even against the most sophisticated zero-day malware. Unlike traditional security technologies, such as antivirus or virtual containers, which rely on ineffective detection techniques, Bromium’s solution automatically isolates each user-task in a lightweight, CPU-enforced micro-VM. This enables users to click on anything without risk of compromise, protecting the enterprise. Bromium’s technological innovations have earned the company numerous industry awards. Bromium counts a rapidly growing set of Fortune 500 companies and government agencies as customers. Visit us at http://www.bromium.com.
Read the Bromium blog: http://blogs.bromium.com/
Follow Bromium on Twitter: https://twitter.com/bromium
Follow Bromium on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bromium
1 Gartner, Designing an Adaptive Security Architecture for Protection From Advanced Attacks, November 19, 2014, Gartner Foundational January 2016